Thursday 12 September 2013

Waving the White Flag!

It happened. Insomnia hit. Hard!

I'm not talking - took me an hour to fall asleep type of insomnia - but its now 5:15 am and I am still wide awake (very apparently).

Unfortunately, this means that I will not be attending the extremely entertaining lecture on negotiation (although I did do the reading - obviously with all the spare time I had being AWAKE)!!

I will be getting class notes and, for anyone else who didn't attend, I can share these and maybe we can rent the negotiation video and watch it together....NAWT! I think notes will be sufficient as it is non-examinable. I repeat. It is NON-EXAMINABLE!

But, I have always been fascinated by mediation so maybe I will have to borrow that video after-all.  At Bond University, we did not have 100% exams, but rather our grade included a percentage based on practical assessments.  These included, but were not limited to, a two-party negotiation in our first semester and three-party negotiation on a residential property dispute in our third semester.

Along those lines, I thought this captured life of a mediator pretty well:


I think its an excellent replacement for the lecture right?!?

He. He. He.

I also have a very special treat for all of my followers! Dun. Dun. Duunnnnn... the highly anticipated and useful indexes!

I only thought it fair, considering we are all in this together (ie. no curve - yay!) AND I did promise to you that this blog would deliver absolutely hilarious, entertaining - but most importantly - useful information!

If you click on any of my blog post titles, it will take you to the dropbox full of goodies!

You can also find it here:

PLTC GOLDEN TICKET

Additionally, lecture slides from the afternoon guest speakers for both September 11th and 12th can be found on the Student Portal from the Law Society Lawyer Log-in Site.

Good thing its Thirsty Thursday or I am not sure I would make it.

Time to get some shut-eye. See you in the Arvo (Australian slang for "afternoon" - highly recommended that this phrase gets adopted by all).

Love: Miss Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment