Friday 13 September 2013

Never too old for a tough lesson...

"MILK WAS A BAD CHOICE!!"

That was exactly how I felt this morning if you replace "milk" with "cider, vodka, shooters, and more vodka"...crickey!

Never will I EVER decide to drink the day before PLTC again. Period. For anyone who hasn't made this very poor choice yet. Don't.

I showed up late (typical) and we had a replacement lecturer because our teacher was sick (awesome).  She was fantastic which made me feel even worse for the state I dragged myself into the classroom, whereby I disrupted her lively, motivational, and enlightening speech.

I tried to concentrate on what was going on for about 7 minutes in which time I learned that she opened her own firm right after she was called and now has changed from being lawyer to a mediator - which she loves - and something I have a personal interest in myself.  I wished so badly that my head wasn't ready to explode and my stomach flipping something fierce.

I was forced to leave and pass-out in my car for about an hour.  My PLTC bestie and now saving grace, Sarah (yup, Southern Sarah), brought me my books and computer and I spent the rest of the day laying in bed feeling sorry for myself.

Needless to say, it wasn't my best day, and I hope that the rest of my time here will be much more productive...

(I won't go into how much FUN we had last night...but you can imagine it was a doozy!)

There are many exciting things going on next week, though, as we start preparing for the mock trial and have a social event on Friday with every class in PLTC.  That should be awesome (and no class on Saturday..fewf!).

Happy Friday Everyone!

Love, Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment