Sunday 8 December 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Insert VICTORY DANCE!

Finally after the 359th check of my grades, they were finally posted and I "passed" them all! The Law Gods were kind to me this time!

I have decided to abandon this blog, as PLTC is sadly over (or luckily over…yes luck) and start a new one. Stay tuned for my new blog documenting my journey as a young female lawyer in a male-dominated world full of sex scandals, money, and winning at all costs (just like Suites right?!?).  Thanks to those who read my quirky blog during PLTC and I hope you keep posted on what's coming next! :)


P.S. Passing the bar is not to become a bartender (Thank you 99% of the people who found out I passed the bar).  Honest mistake…I bartender for five years. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment